16 October 2009

Lunch @ My Kitchen

Whoa...I like it. Had lunch at my kitchen. Oops! I mean to say had my lunch at the My Kitchen Restaurant.

It has evolved. I see changes to the design n layout of the restaurant, and a little on the menu. The Set Lunch was a value-buy., and taste good, too.

I still could remember a couple of years back when I first discovered this place, I spoke to the owner, Candy about promoting her restaurant on 8TV's HO-CHIAK program. I think she was not ready for it yet that time...quite skeptical. Now, she's gone full-fletched....so different....an up and coming young entrepreneur.
I'd say...Go ahead, try out their dishes or perhaps surf up at www.mykitchenrestaurant.com.my

The Chicken Rice Ball Set Lunch








































































...Ho Chiak...

No comments: