19 October 2009

After the Storm - Global Warming?

Did you notice it? I woke about 6.45am last Sunday...when the heavy rain and thunderstorm stopped. It rained heavily since about 3.30am.

When I looked out the balcony...Whoa! What a sight...the sky was red or orange colour to be exact and its almost sunrise time.

I quickly grabbed my camera and took a couple of "time-lapsed" shots. One minute difference on each shot. Then I realized it's about climate change....the GLOBAL WARMING process.
I watched a program on Discovery Channel about the effects of Global Warming on Iceland...glaciers melting by the minute.

Are we feeling yet? What are we gonna do?





















Lets begin with ourselves..... STOP those indiscriminate open-burning, reduce the chopping down of trees, etc. You can make a difference...be Eco-friendly...don't destroy the creation of God.
.

No comments: